Returns (so far as they have been received) of criminal cases and civil suits heard and determined by Her Majesty's consuls in the Levant and Turkey in the years 1852, 1853, 1854 and 1855 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Criminal Cases and Civil Suits determined by H.M. Consuls in Levant and Turkey, 1852-55
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (0.12)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (276 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVIII, 276 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (276 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 60.442-443.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|