Prussia. Convention between Her Majesty and the King of Prussia, additional to the convention concluded at Berlin, May 13, 1846, for the establishment of international copyright. Signed at London, June 14, 1855 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Convention between H.M. and King of Prussia, additional to Convention at Berlin, May 1846, for Establishment of International Copyright, London, June 1855
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; 
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXI, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 60.462.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|