Railways. Return, showing for each railway company the amount of capital and loan which the company has been authorised to raise by acts passed previous to and in 1856; the amount of share capital actually paid up on the 31st day of December 1856, &c. Return of the amalgamation of railway companies effected during 1856; and, return showing the length of each line for which the powers granted by Parliament for the compulsory purchase of the land required for its construction have been allowed to expire without the exercise of such powers &c., (in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 318 sess. 1856) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return for each Railway Company of Amount of Capital and Loans authorized by Acts passed in 1856; Return of Amalgamation of Railway Companies, 1856
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1857 Session 2] ; (340)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (42 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXVII, 42 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (42 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 62.312.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|