Court of Chancery (Ireland). Return of the number of causes and matters which were pending in the office of the late Master Henn, in the Court of Chancery in Ireland, between 1 November 1855 and 1 November 1856; and of the number of summonses and notices upon which proceedings were had in that office during the same period; also of the number of causes and matters pending in the offices of Masters Litton, Brooke, and Murphy, on the 1st day of last Easter term, &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Causes pending and Proceedings in Court of Chancery in Ireland, November 1855-56
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1857 Session 2] ; (289)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 62.348.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|