New General Post Office (Edinburgh). A bill [as amended by the Select Committee] to confer powers on the Commissioners of Her Majesty's Works and Public Buildings to acquire the Theatre Royal, Edinburgh, and adjacent property, for the erection of a new General Post Office; and for other purposes [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to confer Powers on Coms. of Works to acquire Theatre-Royal, Edinburgh, and adjacent Property for Erection of new General Post Office as amended by Select Committee
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1857-58] ; (161)
- Government document
1 online resource (16 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III, 16 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (16 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 63.20.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|