Universities (Scotland). A bill [as amended in committee, on re-commitment, and on consideration of bill as amended] to make provision for the better govenment and discipline of the universities of Scotland, and improving and regulating the course of study therein; and for the union of the two universities and colleges of Aberdeen [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to make provision for better Government and Discipline of Universities of Scotland, improving and regulating Course of Study, and for Union of Universities and Colleges of Aberdeen: as amended in Committee, on Re-commitment, and on Consideration of Bill as amended
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1857-58] ; (179)
- Government document
1 online resource (18 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.IV, 18 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (18 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 63.29.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|