Report from the Select Committee of the House of Lords, appointed to inquire into the present system of proceedings in Parliament on private bills, and to consider whether any improvement can be effected to regulate and facilitate such legislation and diminish its expense; and to report thereon to the House; together with the proceedings of the committee, and minutes of evidence [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Select Committee of House of Lords to inquire into System of Proceedings in Parliament on Private Bills, Report, Proceedings, Minutes of Evidence, Index
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of committees
[1857-58] ; (450) (450-I)
Reports of committees
- Government document
1 online resource (180 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XII, 180 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (180 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 63.97-99.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|