East India (retired officers, &c.) Copies of the despatch addressed by the Court of Directors to the government of India, on 3 December 1856, and of the letter addressed to Her Majesty's government, regarding the advantages held out to retired officers of the Indian armies on settling in Her Majesty's colonies; and of the reply referred to in the despatch; also, of the military letter from the government of India, dated 5 October 1857, with reports from local governments, on the same subject [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Despatch, September 1856, regarding Advantages to Retired Officers of Indian Armies on settling in Colonies; Military Letter, October 1857, on Project of encouraging European Officers to settle in India
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1857-58] ; (180)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (28 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLII, 28 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (28 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 63.364.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|