General Board of Health. Returns of orders in council relating to the Board of Health Department; sanctions to and refusals of mortgages of rates by local boards; examinations of localities, plans, surveys, and works; reports made; bills prepared; and duties discharged connected with temporary commissions, in that department, since January 1857 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Orders in Council relating to Board of Health Dept.; Sanctions and Refusals of Mortgages of Rates by Local Boards; Examinations, Reports, Bills, and Duties discharged, 1857-58
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1857-58] ; (222)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 63.478.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|