Public income and expenditure. Return of the public income and expenditure in each year, from 1816 to 1858, both inclusive:--also, statement showing the excess or deficiency of the income compared with the expenditure, and showing the additions to, and reductions from, the amount of the public debt, in each year [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Public Income and Expenditure; Statement of Excess or Deficiency of Income compared with Expenditure, 1816-58
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1859 Session 1] ; (100)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XIV, 12 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (12 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 64.107.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|