East India (revenues). Return of all stocks, loans, debts, and liabilities chargeable on the East India revenues, at home and abroad, up to the latest period of time to which such return can be made out; viz. England, 31st December 1858; India, 30th April 1857 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Stocks, Loans, Debts and Liabilities on E. India Revenues at Home and Abroad
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1859 Session 1] ; (34)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XIX, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 64.142.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|