Weights and measures. Copy of a letter from the Comptroller-General of the Exchequer to the Secretary of State for the Home Department, dated 9th February 1859, and of the enclosed copy of a report from the Astronomer Royal, on the subject of weights and measures [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Letter from Comptroller General of Exchequer, February 1859, and Report from Astronomer-Royal, on Weights and Measures
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1859 Session 1] ; (188)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXV, 12 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (12 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 64.197.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|