Army. Return showing the number of officers who, having entered the army since 1st January 1841, were on 1st January 1859 holding the substantive rank of lieutenant colonel in Her Majesty's regiments of foot guards and infantry of the line; also, the number of battalions belonging to Her Majesty's foot guards and infantry of the line [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Officers holding substantive Rank of Lieutenant-Colonel in Regiments of Foot Guards and of Infantry of Line
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1859 Session 2] ; (161)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XVII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 65.134.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|