Trinity House pilots. Returns of the annual amount of earnings returned by the Trinity House pilots resident in the towns of Dover and Deal respectively, from the year 1854 to 1 January 1859; and, of the amount of earnings returned by the said pilots, from 1 April 1859 to 1 July 1859 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Amount of Earnings by Trinity House Pilots in Dover and Deal, 1854-59
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1859 Session 2] ; (109)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXVII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 65.241.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|