Reports of the inspecting officers of the Railway Department to the Lords of the Committee of Privy Council for Trade, upon certain accidents which have occurred on railways during the months of February, April, and May, 1859. (Part third.) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Reports of Inspecting Officers of Railway Dept. on Accidents on Railways, February-May 1859
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1859 Session 2] ; 
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (13 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXVII, 13 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (13 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 65.244.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|