Game certificates, &c. A bill [as amended in committee and on re-commitment] to repeal the duties on game certificates and certificates to deal in game, and to impose in lieu thereof duties on excise licences and certificates for the like purposes [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to repeal Duties on Game Certificates, and to impose Duties on Excise Licenses and Certificates as amended on Re-commitment and Report
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (279)
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III, 12 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (12 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 66.22-23.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|