Public income and expenditure. Years ended 30th September 1859. 31st December 1859. An account of the gross public income and expenditure for the year ended the 30th day of September 1859; together with the balance in the Exchequer at the commencement and at the termination of the year, and the amount of funded or unfunded debt created or redeemed in the said year: and, like account for the year ended the 31st day of December 1859 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of gross Public Income and Expenditure; Balances in Exchequer; Amount of Funded or Unfunded Debt, September 1858-59
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (1)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXIX Pt.I, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 66.303.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|