Bullion. Return of the amount of bullion purchased and sold by the Bank of England, in each month of the year 1859; also, the excess of payments to, or of receipts from, the public of British gold coin; and also, the amount received from the Mint during the same period--(in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 75, of session 1859) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Amount of Bullion purchased and sold by Bank of England, 1859
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (86)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXIX Pt.I, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 66.305.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|