Court of Session (Scotland). Return of the number of causes instituted and decided in the Court of Session in Scotland, between 1st January 1859 and 1st January 1860, showing the number of causes ready for judgment, but not disposed of, at the last of these dates [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Causes in Court of Session in Scotland, 1859
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (23)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 66.449.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|