Annuity tax (Edinburgh). Return of the amount of annuity tax collected in Edinburgh each year for the last ten years; of the clear revenue derived each year during the same period from the seat rents of the fifteen city churches; of the revenue derived each year from all sources for the support of the city clergy; and, of the amount of stipend paid each year during the same period to each of the clergymen [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Amount of Annuity Tax collected in Edinburgh, 1851-60; Revenue from Seat Rents of City Churches for Support of City Clergy; Stipend paid to each Clergyman
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (104)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXI, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 66.487.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|