Canada (dockyard artizans). Copy of official communications from the government of the dominion of Canada respecting the prospects, on arrival at Quebec, of the artizans and labourers who were last year discharged from the royal dockyards and ordnance factories, and who are now proceeding to Quebec in the "Crocodile" and "Serapis." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Communication from Government of Dominion of Canada respecting Prospects of Artizans and Labourers discharged from Royal Dockyards and Ordnance Factories
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1868-69] ; (196)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXVIII, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 75.324.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|