Poor law rating. Copy of a letter, dated 25 November 1867, addressed by Mr. Longstaffe, on behalf of the churchwardens and overseers of the parish of Gateshead, to the Poor Law Board, respecting the interpretation of the law which regulates the rating of the owners and occupiers of dwelling houses; together with the reply of the Poor Law Board [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Letter, November 1867, by Churchwardens and Overseers of Parish of Gateshead to Poor Law Board, respecting Interpretation of Law which regulates Rating of Owners and Occupiers of Dwelling-Houses
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1867-68] ; (156)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LX, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 74.694.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|