Sugar, &c. A return of the quantities of sugar imported and retained for home consumption, with rate of duty charged, and revenue therefrom, from 1844 to 1862 inclusive. An account of the imports into the United Kingdom of sugar, melasses, rum, coffee, cocoa and cotton, from the West Indies, British Guiana, Mauritius, and the British possessions in India, for the years 1845 to 1862;--also, the quantities of foreign sugar imported, for the same periods. An account of the quantity of refined sugar and sugar candy imported into the United Kingdom, in the years 1848 to 1862, respectively. An account of the quantity and declared value of British refined sugar exported from the United Kingdom in the years 1844 to 1862, respectively [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Quantity of Refined Sugar and Sugar Candy imported into United Kingdom, 1848-62; Account of Imports into United Kingdom of Sugar, Molasses, Rum, Coffee and Cocoa from W. Indies, British Guiana, Mauritius and India, 1845-62; Return of Quantities of Sugar imported for Home Consumption, with Rate of Duty, 1844-62
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (272)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (25 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXVII, 25 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (25 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 69.523.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|