Spirits. Returns showing the number of gallons of proof spirits distilled in England, Scotland, Ireland, and the United Kingdom, the gallons delivered, duty paid, from distillers' stocks, and the gallons put into bond, in the year ended 31 December 1861; the number of gallons of proof British spirits on which duty was paid in each of the three kingdoms, with the rate per gallon, and the amount of duty; also, the total number of gallons and duty in the United Kingdom; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Number of Gallons of Proof Spirits distilled in England, Scotland and Ireland, 1861
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (122)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LV, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 68.427.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|