Works and public buildings. 1859-60. Abstract accounts of the receipt and expenditure of the moneys granted or otherwise received and appropriated in the department under the control or management of the Commissioners of Her Majesty's Works and Public Buildings, in the year ended 31st March 1860; together with report of the Commissioners of Audit; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Abstract Accounts of Receipt and Expenditure of Dept. of Coms. of Works and Public Buildings; Report of Coms. of Audit, 1859-60
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (53)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (58 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXV, 58 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (58 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 67.297.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|