Aldershot sewage. Copy of report made to the Secretary of State for the Home Department by Mr. Rawlinson, under the Sanitary Act of 1866, after an "inquiry as to the truth or otherwise of certain allegations made by members of the Local Board of Health for the district of Aldershot, in the county of Hants, as to the alleged pollution of the River Blackwater by sewage permitted to flow unclarified from the camp farm." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Report to Home Dept. by Mr. Rawlinson under Sanitary Act, 1866, after Inquiry on Allegations by Local Board of Health for District of Aldershot, as to Pollution of River Blackwater by Sewage from Camp Farm
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (174)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVI, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 76.537.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|