British registered vessels. Returns of the number and tonnage of British registered vessels, exclusive of river steamers, employed in the home and foreign trade of the United Kingdom in the years 1858, 1859, and 1860 (not including repeated voyages), with the number of men employed, classified according to capacity, and including the masters; and of the number of apprentices registered as existing in the several years, from 1835 to 1860; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Apprentices registered in Home and Foreign Trade of United Kingdom, 1835-60; Return of Number of British Registered Vessels employed in Home and Foreign Trade of United Kingdom, 1858-60
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (549)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVIII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 67.461.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|