Metropolitan Board of Works. Statement of receipts and payments to 5 May 1868, and of the estimated costs and balance required for the completion of the works of the Thames Embankment (north and south), Mansion House Street, and Thames Embankment approaches [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Statement of Receipts and Payments and Estimated Costs and Balance required for Completion of Works of Thames Embankment, Mansion-House-Street and Approaches
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1867-68] ; (312)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVIII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 74.672.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|