Post Office (letter carriers, &c.) Return showing the number of persons now employed in each class of letter carriers, of sorters, and of stampers, forming the minor establishment of the General Post Office in London; the rates of wages and of retiring pensions respectively applicable to each class, &c.; also, like return as to the General Post Office of Dublin; and, like return as to the General Post Office of Edinburgh [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Persons employed in each Class of Letter-Carriers, Sorters and Stampers, forming Minor Establishment of General Post Office in London, Dublin and Edinburgh
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (284)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXI, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 71.226.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|