Increase of the Episcopate Bill. [H.L.] Reasons assigned by the Lords for disagreeing to certain of the amendments made by the commons [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill, intituled, Act for enabling H.M. to erect three additional Bishoprics, and for providing Assistance to Bishops for more effectual Performance of Duties (Reasons assigned by Lords for disagreeing to certain Amendments by Commons)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (318)
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 73.18.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|