Colonies (contributions to relief funds). Return showing the amounts contributed by each of the undermentioned colonies (that is to say): by Canada, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, British Columbia, Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, Queensland, Tasmania, New Zealand, and the Cape of Good Hope; to the fund "for relief of famine in Ireland, 1846-7"; to the "patriotic fund for relief of widows and orphans of soldiers and sailors who fell in the Crimean War"; to the fund "for the relief of those who suffered in the Indian mutiny"; and to the fund "for relief of sufferers from the cotton famine in Lancashire." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Amounts contributed by Canada, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, British Columbia, Victoria, New South Wales, S. Australia, Queensland, Tasmania, New Zealand and Cape of Good Hope to Funds for Relief of Famine in Ireland, Patriotic Fund, Indian Mutiny and Cotton Famine in Lancashire
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (182)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (7 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLIX, 7 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (7 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 76.478.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|