Inhabited houses (voters). Return of the number of male occupiers in each parliamentary borough in England and Wales at a gross estimated rental of Đ. 10 and over; of the number of persons entitled to vote as Đ. 10 occupiers on the register of 1865-6; and, of the total number of male occupiers in each borough [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Male Occupiers in each Parliamentary Borough in England and Wales at gross Estimated Rental of Ten Pounds and over; Number entitled to vote on Register of 1865-66
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (120)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVI, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 73.484.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|