Post Office (West India mails). Return showing the time of arrival of each of the Royal Mail Steam Packet Company's ships from the West Indies at Plymouth, since October 1867 to the present date; the time at which the mails were on each occasion landed at Plymouth, and delivered in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, and Dublin; the number of special trains employed in the conveyance of the mails, the dates on which they were so employed, and the expense incurred for each; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Time of Arrival of Royal Mail Steam Packet Company's Ships from W. Indies at Plymouth
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1868-69] ; (116)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXIV, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 75.285.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|