Cost of relief (Lancashire, &c.) Returns of the sums actually expended in the Lancashire unions for relief of the poor in the half-years ended at Lady-Day 1862 and 1863 respectively; together with the rate in the pound of the cost of relief at each period, on the rateable property as assessed to the county or the borough rate; also, similar information for the unions of Stockport and Macclesfield; and stating, in respect of each union, what proportion of relief, in the half-year ended at Lady-Day 1863, was charged to the parishes, and what proportion to the common fund (in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 501, of session 1862) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Sums expended in Lancashire Unions, Stockport and Macclesfield for Relief of Poor, 1861-63
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (99)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LII, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 69.405.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|