Rates levied by courts of commissioners of sewers and drainage and embankment rates, 1868 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of gross Estimated Rental and Rateable Value of Parishes and Townships in England and Wales; Amounts levied in respect of Poor, County, Hundred, Borough, Police, Highway and Church Rates, Rates by Improvement Coms., General District Rates under Public Health and Local Government Acts, Lighting and Watching, Sewers, Drainage and Embankment Rates, 1857-58
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1867-68] ; (497) (497-I)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (973 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LIX, 973 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (973 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 74.680-690.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|