Shipping. Returns of the number and tonnage of British, American, and foreign (other than American) ships entered and cleared in the United Kingdom, with cargoes only, in each of the last six years, with the per-centage of increase or decrease in each year:--and, of the number and tonnage of American vessels transferred to British registry in any of the years included in the foregoing return [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of British, American and Foreign Ships entered and cleared in United Kingdom, 1858-63; Number of American Vessels transferred to British Registry
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (137)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LV, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 70.448.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|