Taxes and imposts. Return of rates of all taxes and imposts from which the imperial revenue of the United Kingdom was raised, together with the gross amount yielded by each tax or impost, showing the total gross revenue in the year ending 31 March 1868; and, of the aggregate amount of revenue for the two previous years [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Rates of Taxes and Imposts from which Imperial Revenue of United Kingdom was raised, 1867-68
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1867-68] ; (463)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (15 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLI, 15 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (15 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 74.513.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|