British Museum. An account of the income and expenditure of the British Museum, for the financial year ended 31st March 1865; of the estimated charges and expenses for the year ending 31st March 1866, and sum necessary to discharge the same; number of persons admitted, and progress of arrangement; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Income and Expenditure of British Museum, 1864-65
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (277)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (34 p.: Table/Plate).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXX, 34 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (34 p.: Table/Plate). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 71.215-216.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|