Annuity Tax Abolition (Edinburgh and Montrose, &c.) Act (1860) Amendment. A bill [as amended in committee] to amend the act twenty-third and twenty-fourth Victoria, chapter fifty, intituled "an act to abolish the "annuity tax in Edinburgh and "Montrose, and to make provision "in regard to the stipends of the "ministers in that city and burgh, "and also to make provision for the "patronage of the church of north "Leith;" and to make provision for the abolition of the annuity tax within the parish of Canongate, and for the payment of the minister of said parish [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to amend Act to abolish Annuity Tax in Edinburgh and Montrose, and to make provision for Stipends of Ministers as amended in Committee
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (162)
- Government document
1 online resource (16 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I, 16 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (16 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 76.1.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|