An abstract of the returns made to the Board of Trade during the year 1869 of the wrecks, casualties, and collisions which occurred on the shores of the Channel Islands, and on the shores of Her Majesty's possessions abroad, also of the wrecks, casualties, and collisions to British ships at sea, and of wrecks, casualties, and collisions to British ships reported by Her Majesty's consuls; together with a statement of the inquiries abroad, instituted by consular and colonial officers and others, into the causes of wrecks, casualties, and collisions to British ships, of which the reports were received at the Board of Trade during the year 1869; with a chart [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Abstract Returns of Wrecks on Shores of Channel Islands, H.M. Possessions Abroad, and to British Ships at Sea, 1869
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.217]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (58 p.: Table/Map/Plan).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LX, 58 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (58 p.: Table/Map/Plan). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 76.577-578.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|