East India (war charges). Accounts of all charges raised by the War Office against the Indian government on account of troops on the Indian establishment, and of stores supplied to and services performed for the Indian government; and of repayments made by the Indian government on account of the same, in the years ending the 31st day of March 1860, and the 31st day of March 1861, respectively, &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Accounts of Charges raised by War Office against Indian Government on Troops on Indian Establishment, and Repayments to Imperial Funds, 1859-61
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (331)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLIII, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 67.348.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|