Exchequer and Audit Departments. A bill to consolidate the duties of the Exchequer and Audit Departments, to regulate the receipt, custody, and issue of public moneys, and to provide for the audit of the accounts thereof [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to consolidate Duties of Exchequer and Audit Depts., to regulate Receipt, Custody and Issue of Public Monies and to provide for Audit of Accounts
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (3)
- Government document
1 online resource (26 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.II, 26 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (26 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 72.13.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|