Army. Return of the number of officers and men distinguishing each arm of the service, cavalry, infantry, horse and foot artillery, and engineers, annually, from 1859 to 1867; stating the numbers serving at home, in the colonies, and in India; the enrolled pensioners, and embodied militia and volunteers; and the amount annually voted for these services, &c.; (in continuation of parliamentary paper, no. 88, of session 2, 1859) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Officers and Men of Cavalry, Infantry, Horse and Foot Artillery, and Engineers: 1859-67
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1867-68] ; (412)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLII, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 74.524.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|