National debt. Accounts of the gross amount of all sums received and paid by the Commissioners for the Reduction of the National Debt on account of banks for savings and friendly societies in Great Britain and Ireland; of the gross amount of all bank annuities and long annuities, and any other annuities for terms of years transferred, and of all sums of money paid to the Commissioners for the Reduction of the National Debt; and the gross amount of annuities for lives and for terms of years which have been granted for the same; and of the gross amount of all sums received and paid by the commissioners on account of "the fund for the military savings banks;" &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of gross Amount of Bank and Long Annuities transferred (to Commissioners for Reduction of National Debt); Account of Investment of Monies in hands of National Debt Coms. for Savings Banks and Friendly Societies, 1864; Account of gross Receipts and Payments by Coms. for Reduction of National Debt, 1817-64
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (57)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXI, 10 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (10 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 71.228.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|