Cattle Diseases Prevention Act (1866.) Copy of a complaint addressed to the Secretary of State by certain justices of the peace for the county of Salop, of the neglect of the local authority of a portion of the county of Stafford, to enforce the provisions of the "Cattle Diseases Prevention Act, 1866;" and of correspondence relating thereto [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Complaint by Justices of Peace for County of Shropshire of Neglect of Local Authority of Portion of County of Stafford to enforce Cattle Diseases Prevention Act, 1866, and Correspondence
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (382)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LIX, 10 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (10 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 72.458.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|