Agricultural statistics, Ireland. General abstracts showing the acreage under the several crops, and the number of live stock, in each county and province, for the year 1868. Also, the emigration from Irish ports from 1st January to 31st July, in 1867 and 1868, and the number of scutching mills in each province in 1867 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: General Abstracts of Acreage under Crops, and Live-Stock, 1868; General Abstracts of Emigration from Irish Ports, January-July 1867 and 1868
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1868-69] ; 
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (19 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXII, 19 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (19 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 75.536-537.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|