Rangoon and Western China. Copy of all memorials, and of letters transmitting them, to the First Lord of the Treasury or other minister, subsequent to 7th December 1863, on the subject of opening up a direct commerce with the Shan States and west of China, from the port of Rangoon; and of the replies thereto (in continuation of parliamentary paper, no. 5, of session 1864) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Memorials and Letters on opening up Direct Commerce with Shan States and West of China from Port of Rangoon
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1867-68] ; (28)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (33 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LI, 33 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (33 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 74.609-610.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|