Sir Robert Napier's annuity. A bill to settle an annuity upon Lieutenant General Sir Robert Napier, G.C.B., G.C.S.I., and the next surviving heir male of his body, in consideration of his eminent services [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to settle Annuity on Lieutenant-General Sir R. Napier in Consideration of his Eminent Services
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1867-68] ; (230)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 74.18.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|