Taxes in Europe. Returns of the total amount of taxes levied in each of the different states of Europe, so far as the same can be obtained, distinguishing between direct and indirect taxation, and specifying the several heads of each, and also distinguishing between taxes for the service of the state and those for provincial and local purposes; and exhibiting the results in the monies and measures of the different countries, as well as in British monies and measures [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Amount of Taxes levied in States of Europe
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (577)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (36 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.L, 36 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (36 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 70.410-411.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|