Public income and expenditure. Year ended--30th June 1866. An account of the gross public income and expenditure in the year ended the 30th day of June 1866; together with the balances in the Exchequer at the commencement and at the termination of the year, and the amount of funded and unfunded debt created or redeemed in the said year [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of gross Public Income and Expenditure; Balances in Exchequer; Amount of Funded or Unfunded Debt, June 1865-66
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (400)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXIX, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 72.299.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|